Dr. Ahmad Al-Shash MD Patient Reviews

dr.alash
Your are a good doctor

January 4th, 2016
Caring and helpful
I had to write a review just to say how helpful Dr Al Shash has been. Not only is he and his staff caring and friendly, but they have been great and helpful with my allergy issues.

April 23rd, 2014
Not good with my kiddo
We did not have a good experience at Dr. Al-Shash's office. We took our 4 year old in for an initial appointment in the summer of 2013.The nurse that did our initial interview was very kind. However, the nurse that did our testing did not warn us or our 4 year old what was coming and we had no idea what to expect (dozens of pokes and 15 minutes lying on his stomache). We had no problem that he had the test but the way it was administered (quickly without explanation or warning). It was traumatic for all of us. Then after 15 minutes of waiting the Dr came in (for the first time in the 45 minutes we had been there) and looked at his back. He made a bunch of checks on a piece of paper, handed us the paper (listing lots and lots of allergies), and told us "I recommend we do immunotherapy. Steer clear of peanuts (we had been avoiding peanuts for 3 years at this point) My nurse will give you some information before you leave." Then he walked out. The nurse gave us some handouts on his environmental allergies but nothing for his food allergies. I had to ask what Immunotherapy was and all the information they gave me was "weekly shots". They didn't even tell me which allergies he would be receiving immunotherapy for (I was too flustered and overwhelmed by the whole process and lack of explanation that I also forgot to ask)... I had to ask his pediatrician at his follow up visit the next day. After 6 months of immunotherapy we have decided to switch allergists and couldn't be more happy with where we ended up. I'm sure Dr. Al-Shash is great at what he does but, as a parent, I need more information and better treatment of my kiddo than that.

February 10th, 2014
highly recommended
Dr. A is a wonderful and caring doctor that i highly recommend.

August 29th, 2012
dr al shash been wonderful and recommend to anyone

February 7th, 2011
caring
Dr. Al-Shash is a caring and exceptional Allergist that i have been seeing regularly for the last couple years. Highly recommended.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Al-Shash is great.
My experiences with Dr. Al-Shash have been wonderful. He is knowledgeable and caring. He was able to diagnose my food allergies and that has changed my life. I appreciate all he has done for me. His office staff are professional and caring as well. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs his services.

January 13th, 2017