A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Al-Shoha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Al-Shoha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Shoha graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Al-Shoha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad O Al-Shoha MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad O. Al-Shoha practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Al-Shoha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Al-Shoha practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH.
See Akron Endocrinologists.