A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Alchommali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Alchommali is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Alchommali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alchommali graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Alchommali has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Alchommali MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Alchommali practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Alchommali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Alchommali practices Internal Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Missouri Valley, IA.
See Omaha Internists.