A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Alomari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Alomari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Alomari, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Proteus Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alomari graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alomari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Ibrahim Alomari BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad I. Alomari practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Alomari has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Alomari practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.