A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Alwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Alwan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Alwan, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alwan graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alwan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- United Health Services - Delaware Valley Hospital
- Lourdes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad A Alwan DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad A. Alwan practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Alwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Alwan practices Neurology near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Neurologists.