Dr. Ahmad Alwan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Alwan?

January 28th, 2017

There has never been a time when Dr. Alwan hasn't been there for me, listening to me to make sure everything was ok and that I was getting the proper treatment. He has gone out of his way to make me feel comfortable talking about my epilepsy and panic attacks. He is very knowledgeable in his field and I appreciate the fact that I can ask a question and have it answered without hesitation. I would highly recommend him.

October 1st, 2015

i was very nervous after i had a stroke. i am only 53 years old. He was very nice but very professional so i felt that i would get the very best care from a knowledgable doctor. i would recomend Dr. Alwan to family friends, or anyone in need of a good neurologist.

January 4th, 2013

Extremely good provider

Doctor spends a lot of time explaining issues with me. If I don't understand something, he finds a different way to explain it. Very caring staff, alw ...

June 23rd, 2011

Excellent Doctor

At first I wasn't sure what to expect when I had to switch doctors. I was told Dr. Alwan had more knowledge of what my problems were and how to help me. They were correct. He is extremely friendly and caring. Diagnosed my problem accurately and spends enough time with me in my appointments answering any questions I may have which many doctors I have had just brushed off in the past. I appreciate all of the staff and my doctor at Neuro Medical Care. I don't know where I'd be without them.

January 12th, 2011

bad bad bad

Office staff rude and unhelpful. Doctor had little time for me and was very indifferant. Felt like I was a bother. Never returns calls. Medical record ...

July 29th, 2017