Dr. Ahmad Ardekani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Ardekani?

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Ardekani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 10th, 2016

Run AWAY FROM HIM!

This Dr is completely dangerous and will blow your mind with medications if you let him STAY AWAY!

August 2nd, 2013

More than just initial schooling is a necessity as well as passion with the right and best of intentions

First let me say this rating system is bogus. even if you answer 2 stars to even 1 experience, it comes out as good. I went to this doctor for an extended period of time several years ago. I assumed his license had been revoked or I would have reviewed much sooner. I was a single mother of small children, going through post par tom depression. At the time I did not know that is what it was. Ardekani had prescribed me a list of medications. I was steadily on 7 to 14 different medications at all time. My neighbors are the ones who noticed, I had turned into a vegetable, a zombie. Not being able to care for myself let alone my children. I could not speak, eat or even get up to use the restroom. I sat on a couch staring into space. no sleeping, nothing. I started off being tired, drowsy, thought it was normal but before I knew it, I was in a vegetated state. I had been bad off for months but the vegetated , zombie like state, had me entranced for about 3 weeks that I know of. If it had not been for my neighbor stopping by, and their concern, I don't know what would have happened to my children and I. They literally , took my pills away, forced me to move around, took me outside, took me to another Doctor who tested all of my levels. I had been taking the medications Ardekani had given me, as prescribed. Just turned out he had severely over medicated me with medications as well as the dosages. I cannot remember all of the names of medications but here is a short list of the ones I do remember ; Seroquel Risperdal Zyprexa Trazadone I do not want to go to in detail of the medications I was taking but the 4 I listed above, I was on the entire time, others were added into the mix not to mention the medications I was taking, prescribed by any other Doctor. One thing I cannot seem to Fathom, of 35 years in the profession, Ardekani seems to only have one School listed, Shazz University Of Medical Sciences. If he has not done any refresher courses over the years, why not? Everything in the Medical field is constantly evolving, taking different twists and turns on a regular basis. Shouldn't a Doctor be required to have more schooling in the field as it all changes? Doctors need to keep themselves informed responsibly, after all, it is our lives they are toying with. Seems to me, that anyone , Honestly, anyone can become a doctor these days. If I wanted to, I could become a Doctor. What happened to the Doctors that actually fought their way through medical school with passion, the desire to help, to heal and to cure? Lately all I see are People wearing white coats, getting you in, rushing you through and pushing you out. Only concern is making there quota for the day and bringing in the cash. It is quite sad what this has world come to. I want a doctor that actually wants to be a doctor for the right reasons. A Doctor that listens, takes the time to study, has the passion and desire to help you figure out your problems and solve them to the best of their ability and beyond. I do not want a Doctor that is pushy, rude, has a severe God complex, A complete attitude, thinking they are so much better than you or above you. Nor a Doctor that is so consumed with power and ignorance that they just blacklist a patient simply because you bother them or rub them the wrong way. After all, the patients are the ones hiring the doctors, paying the doctors, whether with cash, credit or insurance, personal or government issued. Patients are employers as well. Most Doctors forget that,"In the absence of cases, physicians/experts would suffer bereavement of employment preceding nil redundant revenue to satiate their carnivorous, incessant rapacity, leaving them simply a cipher. Talk about Coupe De Graw

January 16th, 2013

My son was extremely ill, literally on deaths bed so I had to involuntarily admit him. The hospital was not able to accomodate his needs per the staff. Ardekani literally refused to provide my son with medically necessary life saving treatment - IV fluids, medications, laboratory work. Instead he threatened him he would do ECT if he did not drink juice he passed to him in a cup. He indicated he would do the ECT because "I can. I am the Medical Director. I cannot do it at this hospital but I can at St Anthonys". Aside from any psychiatric problem my son was suffering from, at the time of admission my son was in kidney and liver failure from extreme severe anorexia. Until his medical problems were stabilized, psychiatric treatment could not be considered. Ardekani delayed my son life saving treatments for a week and flat out lied to the Judge regarding the services the psych unit could and could not provide. Ardekani is out of control and needs to be stopped. I call him by his last name because I refuse to call him doctor.

March 3rd, 2012

appointments

good dr, but wait times are unacceptable! you will not see him till 2-3 hours after your scheduled appointment! my time is important to!

August 3rd, 2017