A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Ascha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Ascha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Ascha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascha graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ascha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- Hillcrest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ascha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans