A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Ascha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Ascha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ascha
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ascha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Ascha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascha graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ascha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- LakeEast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Ascha MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Ascha practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Ascha has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Ascha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Internists and Mentor Gastroenterologists.