A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Ascha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Ascha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Ascha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ascha graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ascha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- LakeEast Hospital
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Ascha MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Ascha practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Ascha has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Ascha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mentor, OH.
See Mentor Internists and Mentor Gastroenterologists.