Dr. Ahmad Aslam Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Aslam?

Posted on August 11th, 2016

My last two appointments were the first scheduled for the day. Both times I had to sit in the patient room for an hour. The first time the doctor was delayed arriving. I was first told he would be 20 minutes late; then 30 minutes late; after siting in the room for an hour I left. The second time he was in the office, but he choose to meet with two other gentlemen. They never signed in and I assume they were not there for medical care. After an hour, I choose to left. The doctor should have offered to rescheduled my appointments. He choose to let me sit. I have a life too!

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Outstanding cardiologist and exceptional bed side manners I highly recommend him for the most complex patients his talent is a rare find a truly gifted physician

A doctor who genuinely cares

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Spent time with me and explained in detail, kept me informed every step of the way,exceptional care and excellent outcome it can't be done any better than this, nice office with latest and greatest equipment and all employees went out of their way to accommodate my schedule and also my fears

Compassionate Care at its best

Posted on January 16th, 2011

Dr. Aslam takes care of my mom who has a very complex cardiac history and was unable to go to medical center and we were looking for a local Doctor, we are extremely impressed with his skills and compassion, I give him my best recommendation. He takes his time to answer all her questions and concerns and she is feeling a lot better under his care. His office is one of the best run medical offices I have seen in a while.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on August 25th, 2010

My dad was taken care by Dr. Aslam in the best possible way and had an excellent outcome. Dr. Aslam is a very caring and gifted physician and he runs a very efficient office. We feel lucky that he was on call doctor when my dad had a heart attack, he came in to see my dad very promptly at 2 am even though my dad was not his established patient. His skills are exceptional and my dad is a living testament of his care and outcomes.

Very disappointed

Posted on April 28th, 2009

Words can not express my disappointment in this doctor. I have the utmost respect for the years of education and training that all doctors devote their lives to. However, with all those years should come not only medical expertise but an ability to relate to your patients and their loved ones. A doctor not only has the responsibility of tending to a patients medical needs but they must also graciously tend to his or her psychiatric needs as the patient entrusts so much to a literal stranger MD. I do not feel that Dr. Aslam is deserving of this TOPDOC title. He was despondent to my stepdaughter who was terrified and suffered during her procedure because her anesthetic was not right, she felt everything. He offered no explanation of the results. He quietly mumbled, with blood shot eyes. He had an dismissive manner. Google could have been a better source of information.

Posted on October 1st, 2017