A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Ata:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Ata, Neurologist, neurophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Ata, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carotid Stenosis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Essential Tremor
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Migraine Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ata graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ata has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Saeed Ata MD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad S. Ata practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Ata has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Ata practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Greenville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Greenville Neurologists.