Dr. Ahmad Attar MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 5 reviews

August 29th, 2016
YOU FOUND THE RIGHT DR.!!!!!
DR. ATTAR IS THE BY FAR THE BEST DR I HAVE COME ACROSSED. I AM A RN, NOT WORKING NOW BUT THIS MAN TAKES TIME AND DOES A COMPREHENISVE HISTORY AND IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE. HE IS CONCERNED ABOUT EVERYONE'S HEALTH. BEDSIDE MANNER, I SEEN ONE NEG. COMMENT. BEST BEDSIDE MANNER YOU COULD ASK FROM A DR. DR . ATTAR CARES ABOUT EACH ONE OF HIS PATIENTS. I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ENDOSCOPY SOON, I WOULDN'T TRUST ANYONE ELSE BUT HIM. I HAVE HAD OTHER HEALTH ISSUES AND HE CONSULTS WITH OTHER PHYSICIANS TO MAKE SURE QUALITY OF CARE IS EXCELLENT. I WAS REFERRED TO HIM BY ANOTHER PHYSICIAN WHO PERSONALLY SEES HIM. STAY WITH THIS DR. HE HAS SAVED MY LIFE.

October 18th, 2015
Stupid and Rude Doctor
This guy is a total arrogant rude jerk!!!!! He had me waiting over 1 hour and he confronted me in a disrespectful manner with poor bedside manners. I told my family and friends to about his actions and they longer will go to him. We do not have to put with his rudeness and professionalism, there are far better doctors out there.

February 8th, 2014
ceo of major company
dr attar is an excellent physician. excellent bedside manner. accurate diagnosis. kind. personable. caring. he goes out of his way to care for people from his heart. he is a fine man and competent doctor and I recommend him to everybody. he is the best gastroenterologist in town.

May 9th, 2012
office visit did not disclose that the scheduled out patient proceedure would not be covered at 100% by insurance as it had been in the past resultin in a very expensive high co-pay.

February 27th, 2012
Number one GI Specialist
Dr. Attar is the best GI specialist I have ever met. I was sick for 12 years. Several doctors, even in different states, sent me on my way with no effective result or diagnosis. Dr. Attar saw me, listened, scheduled testing, provided accurate diagnosis and medication. I was scheduled for a follow up visit, did not go because symptoms gone. He personally called me to follow up, and he was right-the symptoms were gone but the issue wasn't. I needed a stronger treatment to get rid of it. I was away on business a year later and became deathly ill. I called the office to let them know my return date and flight arrival time. He waited on my plane to land and took me in even though the office was supposed to be closed. He immediately scheduled my next scope and fixed the new issue by an accurate diagnosis. He follows up on his patients. He is accurate. He has excellent bedside manner. As a nurse,wife, mother of 5, and a patient, I give him the utmost respect. He took care of me when no one else listened for 12 years. He is not a doctor who gives a pill for a symptom. He finds out what the root cause is and treats that. Now I can take care of others that need me. I have never known a doctor to call personally to get you in the office for a follow up. He even calls you for your yearly exams. He is thorough. The absolute best.