A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Aurang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aurang
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aurang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Aurang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurang graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Aurang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Saracheh Aurang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad S. Aurang practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Aurang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Aurang practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.