A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Aurang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aurang
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aurang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Aurang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aurang graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Aurang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Saracheh Aurang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad S. Aurang practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Aurang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Aurang practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians.