A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Badery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Badery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Badery, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Badery graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Badery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Farid Badery MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad F. Badery practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Badery has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Badery practices Internal Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists.