A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Bani Hani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Bani Hani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Bani Hani, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bani Hani graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bani Hani has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Hesham Hussein Bani Hani MBBS and MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad H. Bani Hani practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Bani Hani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Bani Hani practices Urology and Pediatric Urology near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Urologists.