A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Famili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Famili is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Famili, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Famili graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Famili has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Doctor's Community Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Reza Famili MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad R. Famili practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Famili has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Famili practices Internal Medicine near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Hyattsville, MD.
See Rockville Internists.