Dr. Ahmad Fathi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Fathi?

August 9th, 2015

Happy Customer

Great Bedside Manner! He recommended Microdermabrasion for my Hyperpigmentation and I'm pleased to say it worked well.

June 8th, 2013

Dr. Fathi is an awesome doctor and I would recommond him highly. Dr. Fathi is one of the most experienced doctors I have ever met - he saved my life - I went to see him regarding allergies and I had something on my neck and Dr. Fathi did not mess around - he immediately sent me to Community Hospital and had them run tests on me. One week later I found out it was cancer and he referred me to an oncologist - I was so scared but Dr. Fathi and his amazing staff took over and made the appointments for me with these doctors - I'am so thankful for them. Again, I highly recommend Dr. Fathi.

November 23rd, 2011

Don't go to him!!!

I purposely wanted to find a rating website for this doctor so I could inform potential patients to not make the mistake I did...going to this doctor.I had some dermatological problems on my foot and had to go through NOT ONE BUT TWO SURGERIES...and the problem is still not fixed!Both him and his staff alike are so emotionless and uncaring. At one point, he just gave me some antibiotic cream and told me to put it on myself! He doesn't answer your questions, doesn't seem like he wants to, and needs to retire NOW! The office is old and his technology is severely outdated (doesn't even have materials for LASER surgery...only does BURNING.)Unacceptable. Save your time and money. Do NOT go to this monster!

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you did not have a good experience when you visited our office. We strive to offer caring, attentive medical services to all of our patients. Additionally, we are equipped with state-of-the-art technology including a variety of laser systems. You are welcome to contact us to discuss this matter further. We’d appreciate the opportunity to try to resolve your concerns.

September 15th, 2011

I went to this doctor because I had a cyst on my head. I was able to have the infected cyst removed within two days of my appointment which was good as it was hurting me. I had to return to the office around 10 days later to have the stitches removed. I made three trips to this office and was always pleased with this Doctor and his staff. I would definately return if the occasion arises.

May 13th, 2011

Compentency Questionable!

I visited this doctor because I heard his prices for cosmetic procedures were cheap. Well, as the saying goes, "you get what you pay for"! I saw this Dr.(?)to correct acne scarring and I had to suggest procedures for him to utilize on my face! He did not use gloves, and I did not see him wash his hands. He claims to have been in business for several years and his office is outdated. He does not have the latest technology and when you ask him a question, he barely answers. I informed him that I had acne in my chest area, and he did not address that concern at all! He wrote two prescriptions for me, but did not tell me what to use them for, in fact, I had to have the nurse to ask him how he wanted the prescriptions used. I really think his passion for this profession has deteriorated and he should seriously consider retiring. I will be going to another dermatologist in Illinois who has advance technology and a website with before and after photos of REAL patients. Oh yeah, did I mention that it will cost more but I am sure the results will be much better? If there is anyone out there considering visiting this office please reconsider.

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you did not have a good experience when you visited our office. We strive to offer caring, professional medical services to all of our patients. Additionally, we maintain a sterile environment. You are welcome to contact us to discuss this matter further. We’d appreciate the opportunity to try to resolve your concerns.

October 23rd, 2010

He should work at jewel as a butcher

I chose 1 star on all ratings because of my dissatisfaction with Dr(?) Fathi. Wait time in the office is not my primary concern. He and his staff are like zombies. Nobody smiles or makes an effort to be friendly or compassionate. They do not enjoy their work environment. That is very obvious. The Dr (?) is surly and speaks as little as possible. He rushes through treatment, is sloppy, careless and UNsanitary. He removed a cyst from my back, didn't prescribe an antibiotic afterwards, and I developed an infection. I followed his (written) instructions to the letter. My husband was shocked at the look of the surgical site when I got home from the surgical procedure. He said the skin was overlapped and the stitches looked like they were done in a hurry. This Dr (?) was chosen by me because he supposedly has training as a cosmetic surgeon. I had an uneasy feeling when I left the office. I regret I didn't immediately seek another doctor to avoid the infection, but you figure doctors know what they are doing. Thank goodness the cyst was on my back and not my face! Beware of this BUTCHER! So, you don't have to wait very long to see this butcher. Waiting room is pretty empty. Good reason, huh?

Doctor's Response

We are sorry that you did not have a good experience when you visited our office. We strive to offer friendly, caring, professional medical services to all of our patients. Additionally, we maintain a sterile environment. When a cyst has been present for a while, upon removal, there is a possibility of some scarring because of the larger area that was left by the cyst. We did not recommend an antibiotic because the cyst was not infected at the time that we performed the removal. You are welcome to contact us to discuss this matter further. We’d appreciate the opportunity to try to resolve your concerns.

December 4th, 2016