Overall Review

March 29th, 2016
Great Man, Great Doctor
Dr. Fotovat is one of the best doctor's and one of the best PEOPLE I have ever has the pleasure to know! I loved him !!!

October 8th, 2015
Stay Away from This doctor!
Stay away from this doctor. He doesn't care about his patient. He doesn't care about his patient or has no clue about what is is doing. When you ask a question, he responds by saying " I am not a fortune teller" How awful. He is a nasty person and should retire.

March 24th, 2015
best doc
I trust him with my life. He is amazing.

March 4th, 2015
Callous and egotistical
This man operated on my husband and obviously something went wrong. An out patient proceedure became a 6 day hospital stay nightmare. The Doctor never admitted a mistake and infact blamed my husband and acted with callous lack of care or concern. Finally my husband saw a second Doc who intervened and he got some relief. Maybe Fotovan was a good surgeon but he has gotten too used to wham bam your done and out and when a patient needs real care he is unable to deliver. His bedside manner is offensive.

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Fotovat explained procedure and post procedure options thoroughly,

January 8th, 2015
Thankful
My PCP was originally going to send me to the ER to have a procedure done, but Dr. Fotovat met me at his office in Trumbull instead, so that I didn't need to wait hours and hours at the ER. So beyond appreciative and his bedside manner is PHENOMENAL!!!!

April 4th, 2014
Patient
The best Surgeon in Connecticut. Awesome bed side manner, cares about his patients and is a very skillful Surgeon.

February 19th, 2013
Excellent surgeon
Dr fotovat is extremely professional and knowledgable. When I went for my preop he was very detailed in explaining the entire procedure he even drew me a picture!!! My surgery was a success I was able to eat that very same day. I just left my post op appointment and am extremely happy with my scar, it has only been 7 days and my scar is barely noticeable! He explained during my pre op that he does not make a straight incision because of the scarring and I must say that Dr. fotovat did an excellent job. I highly recommend Dr. fotovat

August 15th, 2012
I waited over an hour past my appointment time before I finally left. I will not be returning.

November 9th, 2011
Love, Love, Love this man, he is so kind and caring. He is very professional and knows what he is talking about. He puts your mind at ease. Had to have a biopsy and he just had a way of calming my nerves. His follow up is great, called me at home after the surgery to make sure I was ok. He will be my Dr. forever.

March 16th, 2011
The Best!
Dr. Fotovat has the sweetest, nicest bedside manner. He stepped in when I was in bad shape. My OBGYN made a HUGE mistake and Dr. Fotovat was there to help me through it. I would recommend him to anyone. He is absolutely the best! THE BEST!!!

December 29th, 2010
I was one of the lucky women to have Dr Fotovat as a surgeon. He saved my life. There's no one else I would trust.