A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Ali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Ali, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Albert Szent-Gyorgy University, Szeged. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Hussein Ali MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad H. Ali practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Ali has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Ali practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Lake Mary, FL.
See Lake Mary Internists and Lake Mary Endocrinologists.