Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Thankful Vet. show details Thankful Vet.
by David D. Hill Jr on Sep 4th, 2016

I am a single father of three and a disabled Veteran. My oldest boy, 13, was having abdominal pain. The doctors discovered my son had appendicitis, Saturday Evening on Labor Day weekend. The protocol is to send kids to Orlando where Pediatric hospitals are located. I have my other son and daughter at the hospital with us. I have no reliable transportation to even get to Orlando. Questions flood my mind like where will we stay? How will I get us home? I have no money, but no options either. Aware of my plight, the wonderful staff at Wuesthoff hospital met with Dr Ahmad H Ali, MD. to discuss his findings from his exam of my son. I was told that Dr Ahmad H Ali, volunteered to perform the procedure now, instead of flying him out. My son came out of a successful surgery, a few hours later. Dr Ali walked me through the procedure, reassuring me and my son with his gentle and kind nature. Today I bring my son home, alive and healthy. We were cared for in a manner that this world has not seen in a long time. The compassion and security that Dr Ali bestowed upon my family will never be forgotten. My only regret is that I can't thank Dr Ahmad H Ali, MD in his own language, and with the utmost respect from a very humble and thankful father. Peace be with you.

Senior Systems Emgineer show details Senior Systems Emgineer
by Charles Slater on Mar 26th, 2013

Dr Ali is by far the worst Endo I have seen in the orlando area in 22 years. His total mis-diagnosis of my condition has lead to the decline of my health and well being. His continued Pill pushing and salesman ship of Medtronics insulin pumps far out weighs his ability to treat simple diabetic and Thyroid conditions.I distrusted him the start and should have never gone back after the first visit.They never answer the phone,they always loose your appointment and they would rather give you samples for free that they get from the salesmen then prescribe medicine that is correct.Stay away from this guy for your own good.

Good Doctor - Office staff leaves something to be desired show details Good Doctor - Office staff leaves something to be desired
Dec 7th, 2009

Dr. Ali is a good physican - he brings up things that your condition could impact in the future and educates you on ways to keep your condition from progessing. I always get the first appointment of the day so I only have a 30 minute wait - it's not uncommon for your wait to be close to an hour in the afternoon. Also - if you call to reschedule or cancel an appointment, make sure you keep calling until you talk to someone, I don't think they ever check the messages and they will charge you $50 fee for missing an appointment; even if you left a message. One of the few Endocrinology Centers in Seminole County - so I continue to go to them.

Excellent Physician Poor Staff show details Excellent Physician Poor Staff
by Very Disappointed on Aug 19th, 2009

This doctor is the BEST!!! Unfortunately I can not say that same for the front office staff. Very rude and I am taking my business and refferals elsewhere. I wish I could get past the staff but I like to be treated as a person not an animal.