A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Hadied:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Hadied is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadied
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadied Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Hadied, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadied graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hadied has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad M Hadied MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad M. Hadied practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Hadied has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Hadied practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Keego Harbor, MI.
See Keego Harbor Orthopedic Surgeons.