A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Hadied:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Hadied is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hadied
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hadied Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Hadied, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hadied graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Hadied has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad M Hadied MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad M. Hadied practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Hadied has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Hadied practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Keego Harbor, MI.
See Keego Harbor Orthopedic Surgeons.