Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim
Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roebling, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Haj-Ibrahim is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County. Dr. Haj-Ibrahim has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roebling, NJ.
Dr. Andrew Conn
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Roebling, NJ 0.12 mi31
Dr. Myrna Soriano
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Florence, NJ 0.74 mi41
Dr. Irfan Huq
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Florence, NJ 0.74 mi47