A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 73 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Haj-Ibrahim graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Haj-Ibrahim has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Haj-Ibrahim practices Internal Medicine near Roebling, NJ.
See Roebling Internists.