Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Hajj
Dr. Ahmad Hajj, MD, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Hajj is affiliated with Las Palmas Medical Center, Kindred Hospital and Triumph Hospital El Paso. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Hajj has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Ahmad Hajj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.
Dr. Francisco Gonzalez
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Augustine Eleje
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi36
Dr. Benjamin Clapp
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine
El Paso, TX 0.01 mi17