Dr. Ahmad Hajj MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.1

October 2nd, 2012
DON'T GO!!!!
This is by far the worst physicians office I've ever been to in my life. If you want to be treated like a bug on the floor and with no care or compassion at all than by all means go to Dr. Hajj's office. I had broken my ankle and was referred to Dr.Hajj unfortunately. My first visit I made an appointment at 9:00 A.M. and was not seen until 12:30 P.M. which is absolutely disgusting to do to an individual especially if your claiming to be a professional doctor. When I finally was seen by Dr.Hajj I was packed into a tiny room like a sardine where he had two other patients in there at the same time waiting to see him. He put a cast on my ankle as quickly as he could and said see you later basically after I paid $500 because I didn't have insurance. If you can't give a patient five minutes of your time than don't try to pack in as many people as you possibly can in my opinion. The absolute worst people at Dr.Hajj's office are the front of the house ladies who honestly probably didn't pass grade school judging by their lack of competence. The worst is how rude they actually try to be, I've never seen anything like it in my life. I wouldn't hire these individuals to work at a fast food joint let alone a surgeons office, they are absolutely despicable. Basically what I'm trying to say is DON'T, DON'T, DON'T go to Dr. Hajj's office even if he is the last doctor on the planet.

July 23rd, 2012
Enormous lack of communication
Dr. Hajj and his staff are either too busy with patients or have reached a point in their carreers, that has left them unemotional and apathetic to patients injuries/surgerys. Nursing staff is very short/cold. Dr. Hajj is very difficult to get ahold of and rarely returns calls. the immpression given is that the profession is routine and everyone is expect to know the protocol. Not the case. People needs explanations and guidelines as to what is expected as well as proper care methods after surgery.

March 30th, 2011
2 surgery's went very well
I was pretty nervous about the procedures (Dr Hajj could obviously tell) These were fairly simple procedures for him but too me it was a new and nervous experience. From diagnosis to surgery was about 3-4 weeks then I was admitted to the hospital, went to sleep and Voila on my way home and on the road to recovery. Dr. Hajj and his staff were very professional and the surgery's were a success. Next time I need someone to cut 2 holes in me, I will surely trust Doctor Hajj with the responsibility. Thanks Doc

September 6th, 2010
ex-patient
Had surgery done by him three different times and all had bad outcomes. Left me a partial cripple. Tried to sue him but due to bad lawyers could not afford to fight insurance copanies. Had second stating that the way he did his surgery it would never heal properly.