A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Halwani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Halwani is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Halwani
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Halwani, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halwani graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Halwani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Sami Halwani MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad S. Halwani practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Halwani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Halwani practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Allergists and Salt Lake City Internists.