Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Halwani
Dr. Ahmad Halwani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine and Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Halwani is affiliated with University of Utah Huntsman Cancer, Veterans Administration Medical Center and University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Halwani has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
Dr. Ahmad Halwani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.
Dr. Abraham Potolsky
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi48
Dr. Lei Chen
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi30
Dr. Michael Deininger
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Salt Lake City, UT 0 mi26