A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Hilal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Hilal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hilal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hilal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Hilal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hilal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Hilal MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Hilal practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Hilal has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Hilal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Allegany, NY.
See Allegany Internists and Allegany Cardiologists.