A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Hilal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Hilal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Hilal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilal graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Hilal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Olean General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Hilal MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Hilal practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Hilal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Hilal practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Allegany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Olean, NY.
See Allegany Internists and Allegany Cardiologists.