A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Jaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Jaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Jaber, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaber graduated from University Of Mosul.
Dr. Jaber has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Lutheran Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Mahmoud Jaber MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad M. Jaber practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Jaber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Jaber practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.