A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andy Jaffal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andy Jaffal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andy Jaffal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffal graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Jaffal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andy M Jaffal MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andy M. Jaffal practice?
- Dr. Andy Jaffal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andy Jaffal practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Miramar Beach, FL.
See Atlanta Internists.