A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Jaffal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Jaffal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Jaffal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffal graduated from University Of Jordan, Amman.
Dr. Jaffal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Mahmoud Jaffal MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad M. Jaffal practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Jaffal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Jaffal practices Internal Medicine near Miramar Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA and Gainesville, GA.
See Miramar Beach Internists.