Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andy Jaffal
Dr. Andy Jaffal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Monroe, GA, with other offices in Panama City, FL and Panama City, FL (and 8 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jaffal is affiliated with Fannin Regional Hospital, Northeast Georgia Medical Center and Northeast Georgia Medical Center - Main Campus. Dr. Jaffal has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Andy Jaffal has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andy Jaffal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroe, GA.
Dr. Christopher Hall
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Monroe, GA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Jin Yang
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Monroe, GA 0.01 mi17
Dr. James Splichal
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Monroe, GA 0.10 mi25