Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Jingo
Dr. Ahmad Jingo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jingo is affiliated with Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center, South Fulton Medical Center and DeKalb Medical North Decatur. Dr. Jingo has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Jingo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ahmad Jingo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Decatur, GA.
Dr. Edward Mack
Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.17 mi40
Dr. Haimanot Wasse
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Decatur, GA 0.37 mi20
Dr. Titilayo Ilori
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Decatur, GA 0.37 mi9