A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Kaako:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Kaako, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaako graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kaako has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Kaako MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Kaako practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Kaako has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Kaako practices Internal Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists.