Dr. Ahmad Kabakibi Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Kabakibi?

November 11th, 2015

Something is not right about this guy

He seemed like he was always in rush and in a hurry to discharge his patients. If you ever end up in the hospital and they tell you this man is going to be apart of your hospital visit please do yourself and your dear family a favor to request someone else. Your lives are worth so much more.

May 18th, 2015

I was not impressed with this physician. He saw my mother in the hospital and seemed rushed and borderline rude in his dealings with her. I have no faith in the dr. that he was covering for, so I was not surprised. Would not recommend him.

January 15th, 2014

He really took good care of me. I felt that he was very honest and upfront about my cancer diagnosis. My oncologist never gave me the truth like that. I appreciatre him too much

January 15th, 2014

Best doc I ever had!

October 29th, 2013

Awesome!

Dr Kabakibi is the best doc I've ever had! The only problem is he doesn't have his own office so I couldn't keep seeing him after I left the hospital :(

July 5th, 2011

Very honest and caring! Told me what all the other docs never did about my prognosis. I really appreciate that.

May 11th, 2011

He was very caring and informative. Kept me informed and was really honest. I love him!

July 2nd, 2010

Worst Doctor I have ever meet in my life

After three days of whaiting for this doctor my father finally gets surgery. After surgery we waited another two days to see him he comes over and is the rudest man I have ever encountered in my life and made my dads pressure shoot up to 208 normal presure is 125. He made my sister cry and walked away while she was still talking to him!!!!!!!

June 19th, 2010

never use him he doesnt care for patient just his pay

U r a inresponsible person that doesn't care for ur patients, u where very disrespectfull towars my father when he needed help, he surfered a heart attck n u made it worse, maybe before u did ur practice u should of first practice customer care, very dissapointed would never ever refer u or use ever again ill make sure u get the worses reputiation in ur life, u don't deserve to b called a doctor.

June 18th, 2010

worst ever

Bedside managers are the worst. I've never experienced such a awful person, Does not care about the person. His medical board license sais he is can speak Spanish and not once did he try to communicate with the patient in Spanish. He is extremely RUDE. Rushes to discharge you even before he can give you a correct diagnoses.

December 9th, 2009

Kabakibi would rather see you die then have the medical insurance you pay for spend money to diagnose serious problems.

September 9th, 2009

Excessive charges for a 1 day stay for monitoring only (near 2K). Could not contact this doctor after release, and no prescription approval after release. Nurses provided exceptional bedside manner.