A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Kaddurah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Kaddurah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Kaddurah, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaddurah graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Kaddurah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hurley Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Kaddurah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Kaddurah practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Kaddurah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Kaddurah practices Pediatrics, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Flushing, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians, Flint Neurologists, and Flint Psychiatrists.