A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Kashif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Kashif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kashif graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kashif has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad A Kashif MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad A. Kashif practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Kashif has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Kashif practices Rheumatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Rheumatologists.