Dr. Ahmad Kashif Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Kashif?

September 29th, 2017

Not great about giving lab results

I have been seeing Dr. Kashif for a few years now. He is very kind, compassionate and knowledgeable. However, it is always a struggle getting lab results. Most of the time they can't be found on the absolutely HORRIBLE PATIENT PORTAL!!!- NextMD - that this practice uses, which is an issue in itself, or Dr. Kashif doesn't release them in a very timely manner or at all. When I finally got my results a month or so ago I found that my hemoglobin had dropped almost 2 grams and never heard a word from anyone at the practice.

January 13th, 2016

Dr Kashif is a very kind man. However, he does not tell you anything about the results of any tests. It is very frustrating when it takes several phone calls to find out what your tests costing over $1,000 revealed

January 2nd, 2016

I had pain for over a year and no one could give an accurate diagnosis. My Primary Physician finally ran lab tests for Rheumatoid Arthritis and the tests came back Positive. He referred me to Dr. Kashif and I have been very please with my treatment thus far. He has been thorough in my lab work and ultrasounds to check for joint damage and I do not feel rushed while talking to him. He takes time to answer all my questions. I have several friends that are also patients of Dr. Kashif and they recommended him to me.

December 17th, 2015

Staff was less than welcoming when i tried to make an appointment. After finally being called back (30 minutes late) Dr. Kashif was short and jumped to a "conclusuon" for my pain. He didn't take the time to listen to the problems. As a new patient, he took less than 15 minutes on me. In addition, when he administered a shot inproperly, causing me additional pain, he was angry for calling in on a Saturday morning and made me feel terrible for disturbing him. This doctor was terrible from beginning to end. Two months after seeing him, I'm still suffering even worse than before my appointment. I didn't rate follow-up because I found a new doctor after my first visit with Dr. Kashif. Would never return for any reason.

July 24th, 2014

Dr. Kashif is the Best!

I have been seeing Dr Kashif since 1996 for lupus, connective tissue disease and arthritis. Dr Kashif is a very caring, compassionate, Kind Dr. He is very prompt seeing his patients. His staff is very courteous! If I have to see Dr Kashif between my regular appointments all I have to do is call his office to let them know that I am having a problem they schedule an appointment as soon as possible...usually the next day.

September 20th, 2013

Great Doc!

I have been going to Dr. Kashif for many years, with a gap in the middle--during the two year gap I saw other rheumatologists in another state. Seeing the difference gave me even greater appreciation for Dr. Kashif - he is compassionate, kind, gentle and thorough and he communicates well. I recommend him highly for anyone dealing with fibromyalgia, bursitis and arthritis.

October 25th, 2012

The Best

I love this doctor. He's so nice, caring and understanding.He helped me tremendously!

December 29th, 2011

Long Term Severe Arthritis

I have some good and bad experiences with this Dr..sometimes the meds help, other times it doesn't, and I ask for something else, but he doesn't want to try another treatment.

May 18th, 2011

good doctor

September 1st, 2010

CARING

I am always pleased when I visit Dr.Kashif. He is so caring and always show concern for my health.

June 19th, 2010

Good Doctor

Dr. Kashif is caring, prompt and accurate. However, he always seems to be on a time clock & does not explain blood tests results or mail them to his patients.

November 30th, 2016