A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Kazemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Kazemi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kazemi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Kazemi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Kazemi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Kazemi practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Kazemi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Kazemi practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Kenilworth, NJ.
See Kenilworth Primary Care Doctors and Kenilworth General Practitioners.