Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Khalifa
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine and Obstetrics. Dr. Khalifa is affiliated with Plaza Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Igor Persidsky
Long Beach, CA 0.14 mi36
Dr. Bruce Kovacs
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Long Beach, CA 0.37 mi34
Dr. Sujata Lalla-Reddy
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.63 mi29