A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Jamal Khalifa Alsaleh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad J. Khalifa Alsaleh practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.