A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khalifa Alsaleh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Jamal Khalifa Alsaleh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad J. Khalifa Alsaleh practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.