Dr. Ahmad Khalifa Alsaleh Is this you?

June 21st, 2013

One of the kindest, most courteous physicians ever. Very thorough and the office wait was maybe 5 minutes to see him.

April 27th, 2011

Dr. Khalifa is a nice guy; very polite and seemed concerned about my issues. The wait time was 0-10 minutes on each of my visits, though he did apologize for being late to my colonoscopy. The only issues I had were with his staff. I was able to hear them discussing my chart from where I was sitting in the waiting room. Additionally, one of the office ladies seemed pretty confused about insurance, including asking me for my FSA card, which was only for prescriptions, not office visits. I had another encounter with her at my last visit, when she asked about which lab my insurance company pays for (I don't know-- aren't you supposed to find out?). However, the staff has always been courteous on the phone.

December 3rd, 2010

i think Dr. A. khalifa alsaleh is the most epic person on earth.. and i also think he knows exactly what to do when things go wrong,, omg he's just good,,i run out of words when i describe this gentleman.he's truly a doctor

November 19th, 2014