Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Mansour is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Mansour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Angioid Streaks
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Tuberculosis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Utmb 1987-1993
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad M Mansour MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad M. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Mansour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Mansour practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.