Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Mansour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Mansour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mansour
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mansour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Mansour, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Angioid Streaks
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Eye Injuries
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Tuberculosis
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinal Perforations
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansour graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mansour has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Utmb 1987-1993
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad M Mansour MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad M. Mansour practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Mansour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Mansour practices Ophthalmology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA.
See Galveston Ophthalmologists.