A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Mourad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Mourad, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mourad graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Mourad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Ammar Mourad MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad A. Mourad practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Mourad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Mourad practices Pediatrics near Southgate, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Belvidere, IL.
See Southgate Pediatricians.