A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Muzzammil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Muzzammil graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Muzzammil has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Muzzammil MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Muzzammil practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Muzzammil has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Muzzammil practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Endocrinologists.