A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Qaddour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qaddour
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Qaddour Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaddour graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qaddour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Texas Tech Univ Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Qaddour MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Qaddour practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Qaddour has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS and Overland Park, KS.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.