A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Qaddour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Qaddour graduated from University Of Damascus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qaddour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Texas Tech Univ Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Qaddour MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Qaddour practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Qaddour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Qaddour practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Cardiologists.