A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Qureshi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Qureshi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Qureshi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Qureshi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Qureshi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Red Wing Medical Center
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Qureshi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Qureshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Eau Claire, WI.
See Eau Claire Internists, Eau Claire Pulmonologists, Eau Claire Critical Care Practitioners, and Eau Claire Sleep Medicine Doctors.