A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Qureshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Qureshi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Qureshi, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qureshi graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Qureshi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cannon Falls Community Hospital
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Qureshi MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Qureshi practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Qureshi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Qureshi practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Mondovi, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Eau Claire, WI and Osseo, WI.
See Mondovi Internists, Mondovi Sleep Medicine Doctors, Mondovi Pulmonologists, and Mondovi Critical Care Practitioners.