A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Raza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Raza, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raza graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Raza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Raza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Raza practice?
Dr. Ahmad Raza practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.