A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Khan, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Nishtar Medical College, Multan.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Western AZ Regional Medical Center
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Saeed Khan BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad S. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmad Khan practices Pediatrics near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Pediatricians.