Overall Review

3.9

July 23rd, 2014
Inhuman treatment
Gave my son a terrible circumcision. There was extra flesh still left and this monster just pulled the device which permanently scarred it. My son was in a great deal of pain and was silently screaming in terror! do not go to this horrid doctor!

March 1st, 2014
Not my only doctor but he is the best one
Dr. Khan is the most caring doctor I've ever known. I have been a patient of his since birth and I still go to him when I am in Kingman and need to be seen quickly. He can get me in the same day and will see me with very little wait time. I'm 23 now so it's a little weird to be going to a pediatrician but he's so easy going and STILL checks my immunization records when I arrive. This week he did a biopsy with absolutely no notice when I asked him to in my office visit. He's been my family pediatrician for three generations and I don't see it changing until he closes his practice. Reading the other reviews he may not be for everybody but he is the only doctor for myself, my three siblings and their five children.

February 11th, 2014
Lack of care.
Dr. Kahn saw my daughter the day she was born. He was very rude from the start. He asked me a bunch of questions, I answered and did a special request for a glucose test to check her for diabetes as I had gestational diabetes. She was born with an unusually large tongue that was making latching a little difficult. He said she was fine, And that she would grow out of it! She was a trooper. He fought with me over the fact that I could not produce 3 oz of milk with in hours of her birth. I explained that is was physically impossible to do and that I was pumping to bring it in faster. He made me stay an extra two day. But before he left my room, He told me "You're going to cause your baby to die with in three days of taking her home". Because my milk hadn't come in as fast as he thought it should have, I am a mother of five I know how my body is and we were progressing wonderfully. I switched pediatricians the next day so we could be released from the hospital and be able to bond with my baby in a non hostile environment. In he meantime HE FAILED TO DO her glucose test that I specifically requested because of my history. And so did the new pediatrician, they said she was healthy and perfect. On the out side YES she WAS!!! 10 1/2 weeks later my beautiful little girl passed away from undiagnosed diabetes mellitus. That should have been found at BIRTH! Her unusually large tongue (macro-glossia) was the first and only physical sign that she had a problem. Only a blood test, THE ONE I REQUESTED, a simple poke of her foot, could have saved her! She was happy and loveable and such a wonderful baby! But her insides couldn't handle the stress anymore! HE failed my daughter, they both did! And now she's gone. Horrible Doctor!

October 7th, 2013
I have been seeing Dr. Kahn for over two years and have found him and his staff to be nothing but kind and helpful. He takes good care of my two daughters. I left another pediatrician to come to his office. I would not go anywhere else. His staff is always patient and helpful when I call with questions when my daughters are sick.

February 7th, 2013
Met him today with my grandaugther, came in, didnt say a word, didnt tell my 3 yr old grandaugther what he was doing to her, look in ears, heart and wrote precribtion, without saying a thing. we are looking for new doctor now.....very bad bed side manner!!