A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Sabbagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Sabbagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Sabbagh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabbagh graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Sabbagh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Sabbagh MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Sabbagh practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Sabbagh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Sabbagh practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Ashland, OH and Cincinnati, OH.
See Sandusky Internists and Sandusky Endocrinologists.