A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Saltagi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Saltagi, FACP, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saltagi graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Saltagi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- Major Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad R Saltagi FACP, FCCP, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad R. Saltagi practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Saltagi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Saltagi practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Greenwood, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Noblesville, IN.
See Greenwood Internists, Greenwood Critical Care Practitioners, and Greenwood Pulmonologists.