A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Shabsigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Shabsigh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shabsigh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Shabsigh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Shabsigh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shabsigh graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shabsigh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Shabsigh MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Shabsigh practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Shabsigh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Shabsigh practices Urology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Urologists.