Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar
Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester Hills, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shahbandar is affiliated with St Joseph Mercy Hospital, St John Hospital & Medical Center and Beaumont Hospital - Troy. Dr. Shahbandar has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.
Dr. Zakwan Mahjoub
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Rochester Hills, MI 0.01 mi30
Dr. Armando Madrazo
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rochester, MI 0.01 mi46
Dr. Jehad Sibai
Rochester, MI 0.01 mi9