A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahbandar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shahbandar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbandar graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shahbandar has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad B Shahbandar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad B. Shahbandar practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar practices Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester Hills, MI.