A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahbandar graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shahbandar has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shahbandar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmad B. Shahbandar practice?
Dr. Ahmad Shahbandar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Washington, MI.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.