Dr. Ahmad Shamim MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 8th, 2016
One more thing, after reading a few reviews. Dr shamim often gets patients after they have gone through all conventional methods, there is nothing wrong with using all the tools modern medicine has to offer, and often the proper way to go. But he gets patients so often given up on, and he gets the most damaged goods..so to speak, and so often gives hope and cures. Working on the body healing itself is not old fashioned, it's the beginning of the chance.

December 8th, 2016
Mrs
My father had long term cancer, everyone gave up on him, but himself, and dr.shamim .it was too late to save his life, but after Dr. Shamim gave his intelligent, caring program, my dad had been bed ridden, in his last days, he was able to walk to the bathroom himself, he got strength and dignity. If only we had Dr. Shamim sooner. Years later, my husband got cancer, we did Dr. Shamim program, my husband survived non Hodgkins lymphoma, and was the only patient that didn't need a blood transfusion during treatment..because of guidelines we were given. We told my husbands doctors about why that was later, and they took note! Years later, Dr. Shamim helped save my husbands life, due to complications and some neglect from hospital care, he was in hospice care! Once again, Dr.Ahmad Shamim, who puts his whole heart, soul, and talent, had saved a life, again, and again. The most humble ,selfless, gifted human I have ever been honored to meet. My highest respect for him, and his diligent wife as well.

April 26th, 2015
Wonderful doctor.

January 7th, 2014
Goes the extra mile...
When I reflect on my history of Dr. Shamim, I am very grateful for him. I call him St. Shamim. His life's practice is more of a mission to get to the bottom of disease, and then cure. It is always an education during my appointment. He is very compassionate; he really listens, as well as his staff. How refreshing! I have been a patient for almost 20 years, and when I have an appointment, it feels like I'm visiting family. Dr. & Mrs. Shamim, his long-time nurse, and his receptionist, make one feel just that.

July 31st, 2012
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR
in1991 HE CURED ME

February 7th, 2012
one of a kind!
I rather a doctor tell me what is wrong with me, after they know my full history! Tell me, you need to eat more salads and less junk food... I love Dr Shamim!! He has turned many of my familys lives around!

September 9th, 2011
My Primary Doctor I Respect Him & Trust Him
Now this is the kind of doctor everyone should have; caring, compassionate, effective,excellent diagnostician, a great all around alternative wholistic practitioner. Highly recommend him to everyone.

March 31st, 2011
Great Doctor
I am used to the conventional doctors who ask you what your symptoms are and either act like your crazy or write you a prescription. I like Dr Shamim because he spends hours asking you about your history and gives you a prescription to live by!

January 24th, 2011
A Doctor Different from All Others!
He helped me getting raid of my old stomach ulcers after many years!All you have to do is listen and DO what he tells you to do specially the fastings!My problem was cured after only two visits.Thanks Dr. Shamim, God Bless you!

January 24th, 2011
A true doctor who tries his best to help people
I was extremely fortunate to live in the town of Laurel for 7 months in 1997 when I had been suffering from various chronic problems. After not getting any real help from conventional doctors, I heard about Dr. Shamim and saw him. His diagnosis of my problems was perfect and his instructions to help myself regain the good health was perfect. After moving out to other states and country, I called him twice when I needed a help on my health problems. He returned me calls to give me again perfect advice on the phone without any charge. I cannot thank him enough for helping me regain my health and maintaining my health. It was truly an enlightening experience for me to learn that there are doctors like him out there who are really caring and trying his best to help people. I have the highest regards for him as a doctor and human being.

March 13th, 2010
He spends quality time with you as a patient.
Doctor Shamim takes time to listen to you and follow up with you as you follow his program. His program for patients with cancer is not easy but has merit and has strong support from other doctors. He works well with the other doctors as well.

March 23rd, 2009
An Amazing Doctor
Dr. Shamim is a wonderful caring doctor, after my diagnosis of systematic candida and working through his plan I feel like I have received a second chance on life. I feel fabulous and he has changed my life forever.